RISE BEYOND ORDINARY CONTINUING EDUCATION WITH ELEVAR GROUP COURSES
We offer a variety of ICF Approved Core Competency and HRCI Approved Functional Area CPE courses delivered via live group webinars or an extensive library of on-demand titles.
Earn 2-24 or more HRCI CPE credits or ICF CCEs as your re-certification requires.
With 3-4 new titles added every year you can return every time your credential renews and find all the interesting continuing education you need in one convenient place. Registration is easy and we accept all major credit cards via PayPal.
Looking for an annual peer-to-peer networking group membership opportunity? Check out Elevar Group’s Mastermind Cohorts.
Live Web Courses
Experience advanced continuing coach education that’s Collaborative, Convenient, Affordable, and Fun!
Unique opportunities to experience our courses in a customized on-demand format that meets ICF CCE requirements* of voice-to-voice instructor contact.
Current On-Demand Courses by Title
Register below for any of these ICF approved CORE COMPETENCIES topics
- Advanced Core Competencies
- Anchoring Anxiety & Conquering Conflict Using Expectation Modeling
- Authentic Leadership & the Multigenerational Mindset
- Coaching Commitment and Connectivity
- Coaching Emotional and Psychological Safety
- Coaching High Performing Teams
- Coaching for Innovation
- Coaching Life and Business Transitions
- Coaching Workplace Anxiety
- Creating Awareness Using Assessment Tools
- Creating a Corporate Coaching Culture
- Cross Cultural Intelligence
- Entrepreneurial Coaching
- Increasing Awareness and Enlightening Bias with the Communication Styles Model
- LEAN Coaching Model
- Masterminding as Group Coaching
- Neuro Linguistic Coaching
- Paradigm Shifts
- Polarity Management in Leadership & Executive Coaching
- Power of Positivity
- Resolutionizing Conflict
- Sphere of Positive Influences & Referential Power
- Turning Doubt Into Clout
- Transforming Self Doubt Into Personal Mastery
- Values Based Decision Making
(NEW FOR 2022)
- Appreciative Inquiry
- Coaching for Sustained Collaboration
- Creating Awareness
Registration is non-refundable and non-transferable. Should you be unable to begin a class you have registered for you can change to a subsequently scheduled session within 6 months prior to commencement of the program. Makeup classes must be completed in the same session enrolled. The Elevar Group reserves the right (with advance notice to registrants) to alter delivery methods and/or timing of live webinar courses as registration levels and/or instructor schedules may require. Elevar Group live webinar courses are recorded solely for course enrollees and Elevar Group use. Registration in and/or payment for an Elevar Group course indicates your willingness to participate in a recorded event that is exclusive property of the Elevar Group.